Search DrGAKMAN Blogger

10.28.2022

Wild Hog's BBQ



This is a newer food truck brought to our parking lot by Catacomb Records!  Menu wasn't huge but I'm fine with that 'cos it allows me to try more of what they've got.  The truck smelled soooo good as they smoked the meat outside and I picked up the pulled pork cornbread waffle 'cos it sounded good...and it was.  The cornbread waffle was unique and I would suggest they add some butter or honey to keep it from being dry, but after a few bites the waffle was soaking in more of the sweet bbq sauce which made it so moist, thick, filling and yummy.  Even though it was thick, I wanted more a few hours later and planned to go try the pulled pork mac'n'cheese but Catacomb Records came over with the pulled pork nachos instead and man that thing was LOADED, could feed a group of people.  Can't wait for them to come back so I can try more of the menu!  Thanks again Catacomb Records!