Search DrGAKMAN Blogger

6.07.2023

Speedway Slurpee + No More Pac-Man

I stopped going to our UDF for morning snacks a while back 'cos they were rude with me.  Then I started going to Speedway and one of the highlights there is the Slurpee machines which are improved from when I used to get them as a kid with smoother even ice and lots of flavor.  Here's the flavors:
Mtn Dew - I don't do the dew
Blinky's Cherry - basic red flavor Pac-man themed
Inky's Blueberry Raz - basic blue flavor Pac-Man themed
Coca-Cola - pretty good, if you like Coke
Dragon Fruit - probably the best, a unique flavor
Lemonchella - lemon flavor, a play on the Lemoncello liquor name
Peach Perfect - I don't like peach
Vanilla Dream - pretty good, pretty creamy

So with the Pac-Man themed Slurpee there was also a bunch of other 7-Eleven/Speedway Pac-Man stuff...unfortunately the Pac-Man stuff is gone.  They had the Slurpee flavors, a Pinky strawberry cappuccino, Pac-Man lottery tickets, Pac-Man hats, buttons & t-shirts and I was gonna go all out and get it all for this post, but now...it's all gone.