Search DrGAKMAN Blogger

8.21.2024

General News About This Blogger

 As I contemplate my future...and the future of this world...I've taken a step back on a lot of things.  One part knowing that I should be spending the little time I have on more important things like seeing souls saved, learning & teaching more about God's Word and spreading the hope & joy of salvation through Christ.  Another part wanting to continue this Blogger as it was with my posts & pages about entertainment, food & work but knowing that the more important part has me putting that on the back burner needing to focus on what really matters.

I'm no longer making individual DrGAKMAN DIET or GAMESWAP GOODIES posts, I will probably end up making separate pages for those topics that I'd occasionally update with stuff...but a lot of that has to be put on hold 'cos there's more pressing topics to discuss.

I have still been lightly updating my main page here'n'there but the page I really want to focus on is the MYSTERY ministries page.