Search DrGAKMAN Blogger

12.14.2022

Jersey Mike's, Now In Kettering

I went there twice before but I really didn't like how they did things (too many people "working" asking you stuff but not listening to the answers, wanting a hot sub but getting it cold, freshly slicing everything really seems to slow everything down, layout of the business, etc.) but I decided to try again...maybe them being new held things back?

Glad I gave them another go, went with a cheesesteak this time (something they seem to be known for) and it was hot and pretty good.  Not as good as Submarine House, but I had their chipotle cheesesteak which was different.  Asked for light grilled onions and extra chipotle mayo and they got it right how I like it...yum!  Won't get subs there, but they got other cheesesteaks I wanna try.

To add, they have this brand of soda in their fountain...and both mix well together!