Search DrGAKMAN Blogger

8.11.2026

August 12TH


I believe in the rapture, and I believe that it's soon. Part of me feels I've wasted my life with distractions from what's truly important: Spreading the gospel of salvation through Christ, seeing souls saved and saints edified with truth, learning and teaching to help others find that truth.  But now we're at the point where I have to give warnings for those who are lost and not in Christ. There's no argument that the world is getting worse, just as God's world told us it would. There's no argument we can see where this world is going, just as God's word told us it would.

I need to work on my MYSTERY ministries page. I need to teach about salvation through Christ, the creation of the universe, a dispensational understanding of the Bible, make a timeline of upcoming (end times) events...but we're running out of time and at the point of having to warn the world of the coming judgements, to a world who hates, rejects, denies God's word.

The following are some videos of the signs in God's word, the earth and the heavens before the rapture happens.







August 12TH, 2026 (total solar eclipse, planetary alignment, falling stars) is a sign of the war in heaven between the powers (angels) which is a shadow of what may come September 11TH, 2026 when the (fallen) angels who lost their first estate fall to earth. The estate they lost in heaven will be filled by those who are in Christ and are caught up (raptured) before the Tribulation.

The (lost) world won't see the rapture of those who follow Christ, they will only see an event brought on by these great beings (presented as extra-terrestrials, when they're actually extra-celestials) and be distracted from the truth.

Again, I need to make a timeline of these upcoming (end times) events for those who are still lost and not saved before and after the rapture.

Before the rapture, all you have to do is believe, trust and accept in what Christ already did to save you with His death, burial & resurrection giving a blood atonement for our sin-debt we all owe to God!

After the rapture, in a world that will have a false Christ for a leader, it will be much more difficult to follow and become a part of the true Christ. I pray for those in this future time of Tribulation.