I believe in the pre-tribulation rapture. There is a lot of evidence pointing to the rapture of the church (members of the Body of Christ) coming soon before all hell breaks loose on this world. I am not saying it's happening on September 11TH (during the Feast of Trumpets) 'cos I don't know for sure, but there's a chances it's then or soon after. How soon? This year, next, in our lifetime? I have lot's of thoughts and theories but I don't want to share them here yet 'cos I could be wrong and I don't wanna mislead people. Aside from my own thoughts and the signs we're seeing is the truth in God's word: it's going to happen 'cos He said so!
This video from Robert Breaker is about signs in heaven that line-up with things throughout (Israel's) History. Specifically blood moon tetrads, of which there's another one coming up soon.
Both Robert Breaker & Gene Kim have a great understanding of the Bible & dispensationalism and this video points out the the last trump we're waiting for may not be a trumpet and he also makes a clear dispensational distinction between what happens before the rapture and what happens after during the tribulation.
This video discusses how the coming Anti-Christ that will rule during the tribulation after the rapture will try to explain away what happened to all the Christ believers who will just vanish during the rapture. A strong delusion is coming to hide the truth of Christ & God's word.
I agree with the sentiments of this video and I wanna make a similar one 'cos I care about and worry for those who rejected Salvation through Christ in the current Church Age...the coming Age of the tribulation, God will be dealing with the world very differently!
I want to do so much more, see souls saved, help the lost find Christ before it's too late. I have been working on my MYSTERY ministries page more, but I realize I have wasted a lot of years in sin, in distractions, in disobedience to what God wants me to do: spread the message of Salvation through Christ, teach about the Bible, creation, dispensations, the end times and the big picture of God's plan to forever separate good & evil!
I have been under spiritual attack from the enemy. Most efforts to share my excitement for the coming rapture and meeting the Lord in the air is met with people who ignore, change the subject, grow uncomfortable with my "religion" or just plain mock/hate what I love. My selfish wants and lusts have also wasted my time and effort...there's still a part of me that wants more time on this earth to do more for God, but would I truly spend it on Him or get further distracted by the things of this world. Isn't it crazy how the current ruler of this world (Satan) uses his deceptive talents of distraction to release the biggest video game (GTA VI) and the biggest movie (Avengers Endgame) this year...the possible year of the rapture?