Search DrGAKMAN Blogger

9.30.2026

Pray for you...

 My posts in recent months have been 'end times' heavy and while that's still constantly on my mind, this post will have other tags in it.  While a focus on the afterlife is paramount, we can't lose focus on our current life...there's a lot of evil in this world, but there's also still good and we have to be thankful for what we've got.  Hope you like this mixed-tagged post.

Miki Matsubara lived a sad life from what I've read, she spent too much time working on her music she felt she had no time for anything else.  The stress of her constantly working led her to an illness that gave her an early death.  Something I think I work too much, yet I get distracted from what's really important, gotta remind myself not to let it make me ill like poor Mika.

This is just a feel good song done by Baccara with a dancing .gif looping over it from the anime/hentai Orange Cream.  Heard of it, was oddly familiar to me, but not the rabbit hole I'm jumping down yet.  Fitting with the theme of this post on music & anime.

Midnight Love by Testa Rossa with footage of one of my favorite Japanese shows Sekuban Deka (Yo-Yo Girl Cop, which also has an anime) that was edited in by a YouTuber named yotsu.

This song is the theme for one of my favorite violent Japanimations: Golgo 13.  Was shocked that a white girl (Cindy Wood) sang this, though?  Coming full circle this post also encompasses my MYSTERY ministries in that I am in constant prayer for those who are lost to come to Christ before the raptures comes...whenever it does...which I still think is soon...