I'm willing to admit I could be wrong about the exact timing, but even if I am it doesn't mean it's not happening soon.
As the rapture takes away the church (the body of Christ believers) then the tribulation immediately follows. The world governments, the world economy, the world religions will all fall under one leader: the anti-Christ. With all the true Christians gone, with the world falling apart, with all the remaining worldly faiths looking for answers this false savior will come into the world's spotlight to "solve" all the world's problems. Simultaneously there will be major worldwide events to distract from the rapture...a strong delusion will be sent that people will believe a lie. A possible worldwide blackout of electricity/communications/internet so they can delete any evidence of the Biblical rapture. Then terrorist attacks, whole governments falling, "aliens" (actually fallen angels) showing up to "help" the world to become one united earth with this false messiah as the new leader. He will promise peace, he will make a 7 year treaty with Israel, he will have answers for why people (Christians) disappeared and a world brainwashed and conditioned to hate the God of the Bible will quickly agree and line-up with what he says. And those that don't eventually will be hunted down, those who find the true Christ in this time will be hated and killed for not falling in line with the rest of the world.
I am running out of time, I have updated my MYSTERY minis†ries page but I need to do more. I worry that when it happens and if a blackout follows erasing all of these words and videos from the internet, that me writing all of this is for naught. I pray that before that time comes you will come to Jesus and accept Him as your savior...we all owe a sin-debt to God for offending the life He gave us...either you pay your debt off yourself with your death (leaving your dead spirit to hell) or you accept the gift of everlasting life by trusting in Jesus to pay off your debt with His sinless blood.
The time is now, it's coming...